Thursday, April 11, 2013

My Green House

This year I am going big with my tomatoes and hot peppers......I hope......as I made myself a mini greenhouse for them. Because of the rain and not so hot Summers I have decided to try something new this year. I went to Home Depot and bought some tubing, rebar, clamps and some plastic. At first it was hard to work with the plastic...it was a three ring circus between my husband and I putting it together, but we did it. I housed only my tomatoes and my peppers. We had a big storm the other day and it has been raining hard and it is still standing! We dun good! 
Four tomato plants and five peppers.

Mini greenhouse. The plastic Tee Pee in the front is
covering my green bean plants. It is still too cold for them.

Maggie's pumpkin plants. She planted the seeds inside and I just
put them out. Covering them because it is too cold. I also planted a few
more seeds. Hopefully we will get the girl some pumpkins this year!

A view of my radishes that came up already! Also, red romaine lettuce.

No comments:

Post a Comment