Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Garden Update!

Pumpkin plants doing great!

My carrots are coming up inside my spiral rock art. 
Spinach around the outside is doing good as well. 
Red leaf lettuce growing!

This section has some posies! Iceland poppies, pansies, echinacea. 
My red onions are all poking through the ground and my second
planting of radishes are up! 

My pansies are thriving!! Gorgeous!!


Sugar peas climbing up my trellis fast!!

I have two rows of California poppies in the other raised
bed. Along with my zucchini plants, yukon gold potatoes,
and the pumpkins. Two rows of sunflowers are along
the center between the strawberry plants. I am hoping for
at least a couple of sunflower plants to make it. The birds eat the seedlings as 
soon as they pop up. 

Hundreds of blossoms on the strawberry plants!

No comments:

Post a Comment