Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Oh How Time is Flying By

My pansies and primrose I planted in a big tub sitting on my  
antique patio table. Love!

My shelf with shells and rocks. The old cast iron kettle was my great grandmother's.

My Angel ivy my friend Mary gave me. It was
just a small start when she gave it to me.

My salad container turned into a mini greenhouse.
Pumpkin and green beans were up in just a few days.

Canvas artwork I made for myself. Blue beach glass
and dahlia petals.

Spiral rock garden. I planted carrots inside and
lettuce all around the outside. I will add photos
of this again later on when it has sprouted.

I saw this on Pinterest..as well as the spiral rock
garden idea.  http://pinterest.com/nancyslife/  Look
on my Green Thumb board for more garden tips. 

No comments:

Post a Comment