Sunday, February 23, 2014

It's Still February...It is still MY BIRTHDAY!!

My birthday present from me to me is a hot air balloon ride!! I had to leave the
snow....bummer....NOT....to go someplace sunny and nice to do this!! Here are a two
photos of my first day in the 70 degree weather!!

The man at the car rental counter up-graded me from an economy car to luxury because
it is my birthday! I am driving in style baby! Push button start, back up camera and great
tunes!!

I wrote a couple of poems already!! Fresh air, sun and thawed bones helps the brain 
work better!

I ate my first meal at my (our) favorite restaurant Cafe Coyote. The Mariachi Band sang
"Happy Birthday" to me in Spanish....good times good times!

I checked in at my cottage style motel...got settled in and then took the city bus to the beach!
Made a stop at Starbucks for some coffee and watched the sun go down and the old lantern
night lamps come on. 
My first day went perfectly!







No comments:

Post a Comment