Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Dedicated To The World's Biggest Car Guy!!!












My husband loves cars!!!!!!!!  No....really???????  I have never met anyone who loves cars like him.
If it was up to him he would eat, drink and breathe cars to stay alive!! I tease him sometimes and tell him that he missed his calling...he should have been a professional car racer or an announcer for the drags or NASCAR.  He can tell you anything you want to know about every car (classic cars) that there is to know. I don't know how he does it.  I have enjoyed the years of going to car shows and races with him. On one of our first dates he took me to a Sprint car race and told me I was going to get mud in my drink. I didn't know what that meant until the race began. As the cars passed by they sped around the corners causing the mud to fly into the stands. After the race was over we went down to the pits and walked around in the sticky mud to get a closer look.  It was crazy. But crazy fun!!  I have lots and lots of story's and good memories to share....so many in fact that this blog would not hold them all!!  I would also like to add a " Thank You" to my hubby for loving cars so much and sharing so many great times with me! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment