Monday, February 20, 2012

Birthday wishes!!

This beautiful hummingbird feeder is from my daughter and family.

A cast iron teapot from my hubby. 


I celebrate my birthday the entire month of February! Hey....my philosophy is this....if you are going to turn another year older why not party for a month!!! My kids have teased me for years about my birthday month! So far I have had a great month!! It started in California on February 1st....which is another holiday in our family.  I always say I don't really want anything nor do I need anything and I really do mean that. I do not need anything to be happy....I am already happy....happy and thankful for my life and for my family. I am grateful for all that the Lord has given to me. The photos that I am posting are two of my favorite presents. One more week of February to go!!!!!!!! Party on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment