Thursday, November 17, 2011

Trip to Seattle

Look closely right next to the large white building on 
the right side. There was a Spanish ship in the harbor
the day we were there!

The first Starbucks.

They sale bunches of fresh cut flowers inside and 
tables of crafts and art. Fun!



Purple potatoes


Standing under the Space Needle
Every time I have ever seen the Space Needle in a movie or television show I have always wanted to go up in it.  I finally got my chance. From the top there is a 360 degree view of all of Seattle. I got a little woozy from the slight swaying, but it was worth the view.  A Spanish ship was in the harbor the day we were there.  
Pikes Market was our next stop. It is famous for throwing of the fish. The very first Starbuck's is also there. It is an open market with freshly cut flower's, crafts, shops, produce and lot's of food vendor's. I recommend making it a must see when you visit Seattle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment