Monday, March 3, 2014

California's GOLD!

Golden skies! My first sunset this trip!

Interesting palm.

I found a few barnacles.

Beautiful "Bird of Paradise" against the soft blue sky.

This is just before the storm started. The clouds were rolling in. I ate my dinner
sitting right here watching the sky move and change. I love the way the sun
is shining through the clouds. Peaceful and relaxing.

Love this arbor full of color.

This caught my eye...a little bit of both of my worlds! A pine tree
with a palm in the back. Just the right angle to make it look
like it was sprouting out of the top!

I love the way the three palms are together.

Palms along the coast.

Inside the Botanical Gardens Balboa Park, San Diego.

Iris taken inside the Botanical Gardens.

What a view!!

Surfers at Huntington Beach, CA. Photo taken from the pier. I had the 
pleasure of having lunch with a long time friend at Ruby's Diner. The
diner is at the very end of the pier. Good times!!


No comments:

Post a Comment