Thursday, July 11, 2013

BLACKBERRY SMACKN' GOOD!

I went back out to the Berry Farm once again...but this time I picked some blackberries as well as  one more bucket of raspberries. I came home and made a mouth watering blackberry cobbler. I used my daughter's recipe and it was to die for.



YUMMO!!!
~
Recipe for cobbler
~
In a large pie plate place
3 heaping cups of berries.
Sprinkle 1/4 cup sugar over them.
In a medium bowl mix together well, using a fork
2 eggs, 2 cups sugar and 2 cups flour.
~
Now take a handful of mixture in your hand and squeeze it together and place on top of the berries. Keep doing this until the entire top is covered and all of the dough has been used.
Melt 2 TB of butter and drizzle over the top of crust. Sprinkle a few tsp. of sugar over the butter.
~
Bake in a 375 degree oven (uncovered) for 35-40 minutes or until bubbly and the 
crust has become golden brown. (ovens may vary)

No comments:

Post a Comment