Sunday, April 29, 2012

My Nature Rocks

Flower petals.

Flowers and leaves on my rocks!!

Leaves.

Grouping of four of the same flower petals.

My table of rocks!! These are not glazed yet. 

My new hobby of late!! Decorating rocks!! Here are a few pieces of my latest artwork. This is so relaxing and  fun all at the same time!! I don't know what exactly I will do with all of them....some for myself and some for gifts. Maybe I will sell them....still thinking about that one. I have made many crafts in my life and when I decided to sell them it took most of the fun and relaxation out of it. For now.......I will just enjoy myself!!!!  Update: okay....I decided to sell them down at the Farmer's Market as a fund raiser for my niece.  JUSTICE FOR JESSICA. (long story)

No comments:

Post a Comment