Saturday, April 14, 2012

Fields of Color!!! Yes...I Mean Tulips!!








Aunt Jo came to visit...or I should say came to see the tulips!! The sun was shining, the sky was blue and the clouds were white and fluffy....a perfect day to stand in awh of the never ending fields and fields of color. What a view. The wind was a little brisk when it hit our cheeks causing our eyes and noses to run a bit but it did not take away our joy of standing out in the "Country Country Livin'" surrounded by tulips and daffodils. My granddaughters had fun walking in the mud and trudging through the ditch and just being silly enjoying their selves. I took hundreds of photos but I am just sharing a handful of my favorites. We all had a grand time looking at God's Handiwork and then we bought bunches of tulips to take home with us. We then went for pizza together. What a perfect fun day! I also would like to add that we enjoyed our visit with Aunt Jo very much. We cackled and chewed the rag for hours on end. She shared with us some amazing things she experienced throughout her lifetime.  

No comments:

Post a Comment