Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas Decoration

My Angel.

This is a wall hanging that Larry's mom made in the 1940's.
A group of bells covered in hundreds of sequins.

Old canning jars with string lights inside them on my mantel.

My star tree topper.
We actually decorated today!!! I know some of you had your tree and all your sparkly decorations up the day of Thanksgiving or shortly after, but two weeks before Christmas is pretty normal for us.  It is really for my grand kids who will be here to celebrate Christmas. I love to see the sparkle in their eyes when they open presents. They are so precious. I am also working on my Christmas cards today...trying to get them out this week. I can't believe how fast the Holidays got here this year! It seems I say that every year. Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment